"Enable Automatic Selected Shipment?" or "Enable Automatic Selected Payment?"

Started by fr_sdgh, November 20, 2013, 21:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fr_sdgh

hi, This time I'm hoping the answer !
any I do again show me "no payment selected" and "no shipment selected", needed select to other page!
I test two shipment and one payment, not react setting "Enable Automatic Selected Shipment?" or "Enable Automatic Selected Payment?"
for what?
tnx  :)
sorry I'm not good English read and write !

fr_sdgh

upgrade to 2.0.24b together with aio upgrade, it's okay shipment and payment but still don't work configuration checkout !  Not command setting "Must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER?" and "Only registered users can checkout"

fr_sdgh

fr_sdgh

fr_sdgh

upgraded to c but was without result !!!

fr_sdgh

fr_sdgh

You have not noticed, problem payment and shipment the other thing was !  it also the problem was solved.
I talked to the "don't work configuration checkout !" I think problem by version C ,  that test now to other joomla I see this without problem and understand this problem is the my joomla and virtuemart
now un-checked setting "Only registered users can checkout" but users after purchase must login to see checkout
BUT..... now I have another problem, A The basic question! How can i use COD with other shipment and payment? I've searched but nothing