News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

I am looking for paid help to take me through Joomla 2.5 and clean up Virtuemart

Started by rriver1010, November 22, 2013, 02:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rriver1010

Help! I need to hire someone for some live training and repair of our "almost completed" Joomla web site.   I hired a company to give me a Joomla 2.5.9 site with Virtuemart 2, One Page Checkout, JDownloads and to make it all interact and work.  The installed the system and walked away from the project, leaving me totally hanging. Nothing is configured, nothing is working correctly, and I can't seem to put the pieces together.  I'm not a Joomla builder and know very little about Virtuemart, but I'm needing to learn since I'm left on my own.

I don't know what version of my Virtuemart 2.0 that I have, but 2.0.24b is showing available for upgrade in my system, but I couldn't get it to install. Had an error code.

I've got 7 PDF download files and 4 paperback books that need to include a shipping cost if possible.  I want to use Paypal for payment option and I want to charge a flat rate for shipping if possible. If not, we'll just add a couple bucks to the books and say no shipping costs.   PDF downloads need to work in conjunction with Jdownloads and there is no shipping for these. This is causing alot of headaches for me right now, as checking out with a PDF is forcing me to choose a shipping option.... aarrgghh...

I would like to connect you via my gotomeeting.com webinar link.
I want you to take control of the web site and tell me what you see, what needs to be done, and help me configure the products for sale.  Tell me what you're doing so I can see it on the recording at a later time.
I want to have a successful transaction through paypal (I have a test username/password for paypal we can use).
I need to have emails successfully sent through our test project.
I want to have anything that doesn't belong on the web site - removed so we can clean it up.
If I can see you successfully make the Jdownloads connect with PDF orders, and shipping prices work with paperback book sales, I will be very happy.  Then I can add to the shopping cart in the future.
Once we have 3 successfull transactions: 1 PDF order with email links sent, 1 paperback book with an email confirmation sent, and one order with a paperback and a PDF, with email link/confirmation sent, then I will be happy and finished.

Please email me at rriver1010@aol.com and let me know how much you would charge me and when you would be available.  I'm on a budget, but need to get this thing done and finished.  It's been a 4 month work in progress waiting for this company who bailed on me.

Thanks,
Daniel Daves
WEB SITE IS AT: www.doctordanieldaves.com