Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

deposit payment ?

Started by vincent29, October 09, 2013, 09:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vincent29

Sorry, my English is not correct...

Here's my wish:
Site selling vehicles: the plug of a vehicle can fill out a form to indicate that this vehicle interests me, OK, in addition to the button I want to add to the record of a vehicle button "I reserve this vehicle" : Open a "product" virtuemart "Advance reservation for the vehicle xxxxxxx" with a fixed amount, for example 500 €
My question: how to integrate the product to replace xxxxxx reference sheet? and optionally one or more other variables?
Thank you!

J'ai cherché en vain un module permettant de régler un acompte (prix fixe) pour la réservation d'un produit.
Voici mon souhait :
Site de vente de véhicules : sur la fiche d'un véhicule possibilité de remplir un formulaire pour signaler que ce véhicule m'interesse, OK, en plus de ce bouton je souhaite ajouter sur la fiche du véhicule un bouton "je réserve ce véhicule" : ouverture d'un "produit" virtuemart : "Acompte réservation pour le véhicule xxxxxxx" avec le montant fixe, par exemple 500 €
Ma question : comment intégrer dans la fiche produit en remplacement de xxxxxx la référence de la fiche produit ? et éventuellement une ou plusieurs autres variables ?
Merci !

Suzetted

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.  This extension does not work and their support is non existent.  We have been waiting for a week now to get some help and he does not even have the decency to email back and say that he cannot help.  We will be claiming our money back