News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 4, VirtueMart 3 and VirtueMart 2 - Responsive

Started by Jumbo!, September 26, 2013, 13:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumbo!

Leigh Ketchum, we always try our best to provide best possible product support to all our members on our support forum. Keeping things easy and simple is our most important policy when we develop our products.

Thank you very much for such detailed review about us.

Our main focus is on quality of our products and efficient product support to our members. As a result sometimes our response to the pre-sale queries get delayed due to overload. We are aware of the same and trying our best to handle all pre-sales queries in a better way.

Thank you once again.

Jumbo!

Quote from: brsi on October 24, 2013, 21:38:38 PM
Indeed another very neat plugin from Virtueplanet, that also solves the email field validation issue. No nonsense and efficient; thanks Jumbo

Thank you very much. I am really glad you liked the plugin. :)

Jumbo!

The plugin has been updated to Version 1.5. We recommend all existing users to update the plugin in their site.

deXtrous

This plugin does not work with Alatak's offline credit card payment plugin.

Unless this is fixed in version 1.5??

I get a pop up error as soon as I check credit card "ERROR: Selecting Payment Method".

if this is fixed in 1.5 I apologise. I'll have to resubscribe and buy it.

Jumbo!

The plugin is fully compatible to Alatak's offline credit card payment plugin. Probably you are using an older version of the plugin in your site. You need to update to the latest version.

I think your username with us is "airterrariums". If that is correct your subscription expired on 27th Nov. The plugin was updated before your subscription expiry date and we also informed all our user over a newsletter about the same. Never mind but you should have updated the plugin much earlier.

deXtrous

I just renewed membership, but it was instantly expired. Why?

Basic Membership
Validity Period: From 2013-12-01 08:13:57 to 2013-11-30 08:13:56
Username: airterrariums

It says valid from  12/01/2013 to 30/11/2013... ?

Jumbo!

Quote from: deXtrous on December 01, 2013, 09:16:06 AM
I just renewed membership, but it was instantly expired. Why?

Basic Membership
Validity Period: From 2013-12-01 08:13:57 to 2013-11-30 08:13:56
Username: airterrariums

It says valid from  12/01/2013 to 30/11/2013... ?

There was some problem in the system. Your membership is active now.

If you have any subscription related queries or problem in future then please email at directly to info(at)virtueplanet.com This is not our support forum.

deXtrous

Alatak Offline credit card now working with one page checkout! Perfect

Cheers Jumbo.

Jumbo!

hkyklai

Dear Jumbo,

I am interested in your One-Page Checkout, and I am trying to subscribe the membership in your website. But every time when I press "Subscribe", I receive the following message and then the process halt.

The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.
If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website,
you can disable it by adding the following lines to your .htaccess file:
<IfModule mod_security.c>
# Turn the filtering engine On or Off
SecFilterEngine Off
</IfModule>

Would you please advise how I can resolve it?

Thanks Jumbo.

Jumbo!

Hello hkyklai, Thank you very much for reporting this problem. I guess our hosting service provider made some server configuration changes recently which caused this error. We have fixed it now. You should not face this trouble anymore.

hkyklai

Dear Jumbo,

Thanks for your quick response, and yes, it is now working.

Cheers.

Jumbo!

Jumbo!