News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need Help with recent data migration (vm 2.0.10 to vm 2.0.22c)

Started by sagaranvekar, September 20, 2013, 14:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagaranvekar

Hello,

I have a Joomla 2.5 website with Vm 2.0.10 version. I wanted to upgrade it to latest version. For that, i made a copy of live site and upgraded vm version successfully on that copied version. I found everything working fine even my orders.

This upgrade process took a week time and meantime i have around 20 orders placed on my live site which is vm 2.0.10. So, i wanted to import those orders and new users to my upgraded version. For that i logged in to phpmyadmin, and deleted following tables from 2.0.22c version:
_usergroups
_users
_user_notes
_user_profiles
_user_usergroup_map
_virtuemart_orders
_virtuemart_orderstates
_virtuemart_order_calc_rules
_virtuemart_order_histories
_virtuemart_order_items
_virtuemart_order_userinfos
_virtuemart_shoppergroups
_virtuemart_userinfos
_virtuemart_vmusers
_virtuemart_vmuser_shoppergroups

And then exported same tables from 2.0.10 version and imported it in 2.0.22c version.

After that, when i login to Joomla admin, and go to vm orders, it displays all latest orders but when i click on edit order, it opens order without product name, sku, status and other price details. Also, it is not showing shipping method details as well as payment method details. Please refer screenshot attached.

May be i am doing it in wrong way, so please someone help me do recent data migration.

Thank you.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum