News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error after purchase

Started by Midhat, March 18, 2013, 15:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midhat

Hi,
Use the latest version of the VM2. After completion of the purchase process I get the following errors:

vmError: VmTableData::store failed - Table 'website_test.j25_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `j25_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries` (`id`,`virtuemart_order_id`,`order_number`,`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`,`shipment_name`,`order_weight`,`shipment_weight_unit`,`shipment_cost`,`shipment_package_fee`,`tax_id`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','1','27c503','1','PoštarinaO iznosu poštarine, kao i izboru kompanije bićete obavješteni naknadno emailom','90','','','','','2013-03-18 14:37:50','62','2013-03-18 14:37:50','62')
vmError: VmTableData::store failed - Table 'website_test.j25_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `j25_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` (`id`,`virtuemart_order_id`,`order_number`,`virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`,`payment_name`,`payment_order_total`,`payment_currency`,`cost_per_transaction`,`cost_percent_total`,`tax_id`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','1','27c503','1','Bankovni transferPo zaključivanju kupovine, kontaktiraće vas proizvođač sa detaljima za uplatu
','360','EUR','','','','2013-03-18 14:37:50','62','2013-03-18 14:37:50','62')
Info: Attention, #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries has not any entry for the order Table 'website_test.j25_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `j25_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 1
Info: Attention, #__virtuemart_payment_plg_standard has not any entry for the order Table 'website_test.j25_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `j25_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 1
Info: Attention, #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries has not any entry for the order Table 'website_test.j25_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `j25_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 1
Info: Attention, #__virtuemart_payment_plg_standard has not any entry for the order Table 'website_test.j25_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `j25_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 1
Info: Message sent to aaa aaa, admin@afgvaq.info

What is the problem?
Regards,
Midhat

Midhat

Problem was in configuration.
Fixed :)

BossMan

Hi,

Can you please elaborate where and what you needed to change in the configuration? I am having the same issue and I'm not sure what I need to change?

Thank you.

Milbo

Nono,

The error says that the table of the shipment is missing. When you store the configuration, then the table is created.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member