News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Orderby doesn't change returning from Productdetails to Category

Started by restodo, September 09, 2014, 03:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

restodo

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Orderby. For example:

1) I enter Category1
2) Select Order by Name (Default is Order by Price)
3) Select one product to enter productdetails and navigate all the products in this category ordered by name
4) When I returned to Category1, The products are ordered by name but the drop-down list shows Order by Price.

Could you tell me how can I fix it?

Greets!

jenkinhill

I thought that is how it is supposed to work. The actual ordering remains as you last selected, to change the order to something different you click on the order by selector again. Nothing to fix.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

restodo

Quote from: jenkinhill on September 11, 2014, 17:59:20 PM
I thought that is how it is supposed to work. The actual ordering remains as you last selected, to change the order to something different you click on the order by selector again. Nothing to fix.

Thanks for your answer but my problem is:

When I returned to Category1, The products are ordered by name but the drop-down list shows Order by Price.

The order keeps the last one selected but drop-down list shows a different. This is my problem.

restodo

I've been tried many versions of Virtuemart 2.6.10 and this problems happens in all version.

Is there any developer here to try to solve this problem or flag as a Bug?

Greets!