News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

(Virus) Facebook redirect to undeps vizvaz com

Started by peete, August 07, 2013, 15:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peete

Hy. I want to use joomla 2.5.14 and Virtuemart 2.0.12f version to start a webshop. When somebody click the share button and share the site via facebook I found a big problem. The link redirect to undeps.vizvaz.com and don't open my site.Google too. Search the site and found a lot of undeps links. I don't know what is it and I don't know which file or code wrong on my page. Please tell me the solution how can I stop this redirect or change this link the correct.

z-analysts

If you are starting a webshop and you are using the latest version of Joomla, why aren't you also using the latest version of VirtueMart? The latest version is 2.0.22a.

peete

Because I wnat to use some currencies and the newer virtuemart have some bug inconnection with the currencies. This vesrion is the last good version.

PRO

peete,

it sounds like either your own computer is infected or your site is affected.

scan your computer with http://www.malwarebytes.org/

peete

I found the problem and the solution.
I have a lot of virus (pioneer php....?) and some kind of viruses. Download all files on ftp. Erase all file on ftp. Use Kaspersky and clear all files (more than 8000 infected files). Upload the cleared files  Enter the administrator site upload virtuemart again and upgrade joomla.This is the solution.

PRO

Quote from: peete on August 15, 2013, 10:52:58 AM
I found the problem and the solution.
I have a lot of virus (pioneer php....?) and some kind of viruses. Download all files on ftp. Erase all file on ftp. Use Kaspersky and clear all files (more than 8000 infected files). Upload the cleared files  Enter the administrator site upload virtuemart again and upgrade joomla.This is the solution.

this happens when your own computer gets infected & your filezilla etc. passwords are stored in plain text

you need to rid your computer of the virus