News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart stock level images

Started by Jarich., November 04, 2014, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarich.

Hi,

I want a Virtuemart stock level to be shown on the category page and the product details page.
If the product is out of stock, I want to be shown a red image 'out of stock', and when a product is in stock a green image.

I use the flatastic template. I want it just like the image:

John2400

Hi,

vm versions ,, 2.9.9.x versions .. Do show stock levels on the category page .. Green and red..

True the stock codes do not show on individual product pages but you could set your own wording for products out of stock.. Eg back soon. Or contact us etc..

I'm wondering if you have had a look in extensions as there is always a communication extension Regarding stock levels. Eg you can set lots of options with some email clients etc..

Jarich.

Hi,

I have figured it out for the category page, but I need it also in the product details page (I am working with Virtuemart 2.6.12).

Yes, I work with Advanced Inventory Manager for Virtuemart. It is good for stock level management, but again, I need the images to be shown on the product details page.