News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add to Cart not showing popup - shows cart empty

Started by zainabubu, July 10, 2013, 15:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zainabubu

Hello,
I use joomla 2.5.11 vm 2.0.22 with gavick's storebox for my  site

For some reason I just started having issues with my add to cart. When I click on add to cart, it does not show pop-up and redirects to cart page showing an empty cart. I tested also by disabling the pop-up modal, and the items still did not add to cart. It worked fine when I last checked and I always empty cache before confirming if my changes were done properly.
I have site backups, but my site in currently live and customers are unable to make any purchase. Not good for a new business. I reverted to my restore point from yesterday, but for some reason, the problem remains. Even though the problem was not evident yesterday. Please help!

www.test.com

jenkinhill

Forks OK for me on Firefox22 but in IE10 gives JavaScript errors:

SCRIPT5009: 'Class' is undefined
general.js, line 1 character 9129
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'addEvent'
waterproof-sunblock-spf50-detail, line 3 character 1
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'addEvent'
waterproof-sunblock-spf50-detail, line 3 character 1

No idea what that means I don't use anything Gavick
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

zainabubu

thank you for the response. With updating to vm 2.0.22, cf filters seems to be having issues working well with my site since then. Now using vm category module in the mean time, and everything looks to be on track again. Thanks.

zainabubu

is there a way I can add to cart from vm frontpage? I've tried copying what I used for my category page and it only created a mess.
Many thanks

jenkinhill

You will have to ask Gavick about that as it looks like they are usinf overrides with their own coding. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum