News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Re: 2.022 shop config not saving

Started by carbon13, September 03, 2013, 16:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbon13

Hey,
I am new to this forum. I have a serious problem with Virtuemart and I will appreciate any help.
My virtuemart version is 2.0.22b, Joomla! 2.5.14.
When I go to virtuemart panel > Configuration I cannot change in there anything, because all my changes don't get saved.
What is going on?
Please help me.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

carbon13

Hello, thanks for the reply.
I did everything they talk in the post you sent me, but some things are not possible to do because I can't save them. So I can't set administered multivendor, or user as "is a vendor"
I managed to put vendor's ID in the migration tab and that's it. It didn't solve the problem with saving configuration.
I installed only one additional module DJ-Image Slider. I turned it off and nothing changed.

Please help me with other suggestions.

carbon13

Please help me, I cannot develop my shop, because the configuration doesn't save.

Milbo

Quote from: carbon13 on September 04, 2013, 15:05:27 PM

I managed to put vendor's ID in the migration tab and that's it.

Ehrm you must execute the button "set vendor" or similar
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

carbon13

Quote from: Milbo on September 06, 2013, 16:25:11 PM
Quote from: carbon13 on September 04, 2013, 15:05:27 PM

I managed to put vendor's ID in the migration tab and that's it.

Ehrm you must execute the button "set vendor" or similar

I used the button. That's obvious.
Do you have any solutions? I used virtuemart 2.0.2. in my other shop, I configured everything without problems, and I didn't have the problem of not saving the configuration.
There is something wrong with VM 2.0.22b. Please help me. How can I fix it. Is there anybody who has a solution? or a hint of a solution?

Milbo

pn BE access and I show what I can do. Ahja best is you change your pw,. .then give me your main account, when I am done, change your pw again. Reason, dont give me your real pw.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member