News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[solved]There's a problem with the shipping address you entered on the merchant

Started by binkent, May 18, 2013, 20:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binkent

I am using virtuemart 2.0.20b and everything works fine except when I go to check out then I get the error message

There's a problem with the shipping address you entered on the merchant site, and we've marked it in red. Please change the address, then continue checking out with PayPal.

This merchant requires us to use the shipping address you entered on the merchant site, and there's a problem with that address. Please go back to the site to change the address.

milton reed
2002 tallmadge rd
kent, OHIO 44240
US

and nothing I do works even changing the address

BudBell

I have the same error except when you put in England it works. So yours is like mine not set for the USA. So somewhere we need to change something. But where?

BudBell

I fixed it.
Let buyers override their PayPal addresses? NO
Prompt buyers for a shipping address   NO
This is in your payment method.
administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=paymentmethod&task=edit&cid[]=1

breeze

Quote from: BudBell on May 19, 2013, 17:01:40 PM
I fixed it.
Let buyers override their PayPal addresses? NO
Prompt buyers for a shipping address   NO
This is in your payment method.
administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=paymentmethod&task=edit&cid[]=1

I see where you say you fixed this and you indicate settings. I don't see any indication about where the settings you reference can be found. Please clarify. How do we get to the settings you mention above? Thanks.

ehoward

I think this solution worked for me!  Will test a bit further.  Settings are in Shop > Payment Methods > PayPal (or however you named the method)

alatak

Hello
The settings in the Paypal VirtueMart configuration must be the same as the one in your Paypal account