News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

new website for logicfix

Started by fernando1234, April 30, 2013, 02:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fernando1234

We just published our new website on vm2!

www.logicfix.com.au

let us know if you hae any ideas on where we can improve!

thanks heaps in advance for your time!

jenkinhill

Site is very slow for me and looks good, but not easy to navigate. There is an awful lot of JavaScript and css being loaded so I'm surprised that there are no obvious conflicts, just warnings with IE's debugger.

Took a while to work out how to buy something and then to check out so maybe look at the way that customers will use the site. No text descriptions of the products??

Looks like you are using an older version of VM2? We are now at 2.0.20b
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lindapowers

Following what jenkinhill told you, the slider images are way too big, the live support is a killer for websites as is constantly reloading.

You have social icons at the sidebar and at the bottom of your page also.

The background image "header.png" is 179 kb

The template you are using is not designed for shops, actually "revista" is translated as "magazine" and yootheme doesn't really work in developing their templates for VM, even less this one, so in my opinion, first thing to change is the template, look for companies that develop templates for VM, there are many:

http://virtuemart.net/news/blog/136/422-nice-joomla-templates-for-virtuemart2-based-shops

Regards