News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Bug on shared ordering (Product Categories)

Started by sweetkurapika, April 20, 2013, 04:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetkurapika

Once I wanted to deactivate all shared product categories, I got the following error message:

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'cx.category_shared' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT c.`virtuemart_category_id`, l.`category_description`, l.`category_name`, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared` FROM `jab_virtuemart_categories_en_gb` l JOIN `jab_virtuemart_categories` AS c using (`virtuemart_category_id`) LEFT JOIN `jab_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx ON l.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id` WHERE cx.`category_parent_id` = 0 ORDER BY cx.category_shared ASC

Could you please tell me what to do?

jenkinhill

Sounds like tables need updating. How did you " try from the backend to go to Tools->Tools & Migration and click the option Install tables or if necessary update them"

Try in the backend to go to Tools->Tools & Migration and click the option Install tables or if necessary update them (on a backup, of course).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum