Category listing layout problem after an update from 2.0.18a to 2.0.20b

Started by tomarmst, March 19, 2013, 10:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomarmst

I am using virtuemart 2.0.18a version with joomla 2.5.9 and jaPurity-ii template. Everything was fine before an update to latest virtuemart 2.0.20b release. After update my product listing layout changed and look collapsed. The snapshot is attached. Then i restored my previous version (backup) and all fine now. I want to ask the reason for this layout problem, and any method to correct it.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Joseph Kwan

Look like some issue with CSS. How does it look before upgrade?
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

kiki2013

help.... please  ;)

I a new to joomla (one week) and have done something to upset the css in VirtueMart.
It was working fine before hand, the only thing I can think of that I did was update the version.

Layout screenshot is attached.

I'm sure this is something very simple to fix, but I've been searching for a few days now and whatever resources i've come across have not helped yet.

To all the smart people out there  :D
What do I need to do??

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Looks like you are using a commercial template with overrides? It was probably built for an older version of VirtueMart, so the overrides will need updating to work with the current version. Ask the template supplier about this.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum