News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

One Payment option only

Started by kellym62, March 21, 2013, 17:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenkinhill

This issue only appears with plugins that require a user input. Any member of the community of VM users can offer a fix for this but so far none have been forthcoming.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Maxim Pishnyak

Quote from: berlbear on August 19, 2013, 20:41:03 PM
What's the eta for fixing this? Or has anyone come up with something elegant?
I always thought that various custom 3rd party one page checkout extensions are elegant already.
You can support Community by voting for Project on the JED
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/virtuemart/#reviews
Join us at
https://twitter.com/virtuemart

Osearcaigh

When you upgrade Virtuemart AIO it republished the payment plugins and will cause this to happen, even if you have the 'Enable Automatic Selected Payment?' checked in Configuration - Checkout.

The solution is to unpublish all the Joomla plugins of type vmplugin except the one you want.

johnlanglois

I stumbled into a fix that worked for our site.
We migrated to VM 2.0.22c and then up to VM 2.0.24 under Joomla 2.5.14 and PHP 5.4.

In the course of the migration there were no Shopper groups selected under the PAYPAL tab.

Selecting default and anonymous as the shopper groups kept the select payment method radio choice from being in the loop.
We only had paypal as a choice, but were required to select that until we made this change.

mancourt

DaveOzric did you ever figure out a solution? Also is this the First Data plugin made by SoftDB.eu?

I'm having the same issue, won't auto select the plugin during the checkout process no matter what settings I do.

ITBroliai

Quote from: Frank Carroll on October 15, 2013, 14:01:23 PM
When you upgrade Virtuemart AIO it republished the payment plugins and will cause this to happen, even if you have the 'Enable Automatic Selected Payment?' checked in Configuration - Checkout.

The solution is to unpublish all the Joomla plugins of type vmplugin except the one you want.

This solution works! Thank's mate  ;D

greaves

Hello, I'm using virtuemart 2.0.24 and I do not have "Enable Automatic Selected Payment" or "Enable Automatic Selected shipping" option.
Any idea why ?

Regards

jenkinhill

You must have one page checkout selected in Config/checkout
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

greaves

Indeed !
But now, with  one page checkout not selected, Enable Automatic Selected Shipment and Enable Automatic Selected Payment selected, my payment is not displayed in the cart page and I have to select it manually :/

jenkinhill

Some payment plugins still have to be selected. Seems to be those which require shopper input.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

greaves

My payment option is paypal, there is no input required is it ?

greaves

greaves

I'm solve my problem by modifying a helper :

in helpers/cart.php I changed automaticSelectedShipment=false; to automaticSelectedShipment=true;

Somehow when saving the option in the admin panel does not work.