News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Modify landing page after registered user activation

Started by guidocx842, October 08, 2012, 17:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guidocx842

Hi guys!
I need to change a little bit the registration procedure of my users.
I've Virtuemart 2.0.10 on Joomla 2.5.7.
I modify the cart page to show a link that redirect the user to the registration page under the login block. For the registration page I use the "Edit account" one (locatet ad mysite.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&layout=edit).
After the user press the "Register" button, the system sends him an email, containing an activation link. Once the user press this link, he is redirected to (i.e.) http://mysite.com/index.php?option=com_users&task=registration.activate&token=0daa387bc661090435e443eac5de5ad9
And he see a page where he can login.

What I need to modify to show him the cart page (with the user just logged in)?

The best: user come on the site, see the product, add to cart, then register and, at the end of the registration procedure, I return automatically to the cart page to complete the checkout. How can I accomplish this mission?  ;D ;D ;)

Thanks a lot!

Stonedfury

Same request and no answer. Did you ever find an answer? If so would you please share it?
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.