News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Displayable & orderable from Categories page

Started by MasterDKLB, March 19, 2013, 14:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterDKLB

Hello All,

I am using virtuemart to build a food ordering website, where the structure of virtuemart layout is not optimal, where you have to choose a category, then subcategory then to product, than product details, configure attribute than add to cart.

What is needed for fast food ordering site is a simple long list with all products listed in the following format:

Category 1 Name (Example: Pizza)

SKU          Name               (size variant - child products)         Price      Add to cart
1.             Margarita          M                                                      20              + (as a small button)
                                         L                                                       40              +
2.             Vegetar            M                                                       30              +
                                         L                                                       50              +

Category 2 Name (Example: Burgers)

SKU                 Name                            Price              Add to cart

23.                  Cheese Burger               20                      +
24.                  Beef Burger                    25                      +

I have managed to build close enough table in the category view. But i need to have only 1 page where it list all the categories in this format (check example from justeat website attached).

If i manage to do that, i would like the category module to move to category title in this long list of products whenever a category is chosen from this module. Without reloading the page.

I hope one of the smart people around here could tell me how can i achieve that.

Regards,
MasterDKLB

[attachment cleanup by admin]