News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

moneybookers.php

Started by gustown, March 19, 2013, 01:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gustown

Hello,

Current version 2.0.20b  :'(

After updating I am getting this message, when trying to check out or update payment methods.

Warning: require(/home/www/***/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/***/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers_acc.php on line 22

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/www/***/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers/moneybookers.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/www/***/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers_acc.php on line 22

Thanks,

Gus

srossouw

as usual no one helps, anyway i went to Plugins and disabled all the vmpayment/moneybookers plugins, and that got rid of that error mesages.

Milbo

Srossouw, we are tired to answer all the time. community lives from that all do abit. If you read 10 posts, answer 1. If everyone would follow this rule. and There are plenty of posts answered every day, so why do you tell this lie? Really I dont get it? Are you payed? Or just blind?

Concerning the error, I have no clue how you can have it. There is not reason that this can fail

require(JPATH_ROOT . DS . 'plugins' . DS . 'vmpayment' . DS . 'moneybookers' . DS . 'moneybookers.php');

Except you uninstalled moneybookers, but not moneybookers_acc.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jediczech

Clean install of Joomla 1.5.26 + VirtueMart 2.0.20b + VirtueMart_allinone (com_virtuemart.2.0.20b_ext_aio.zip)
Code moneybookers_acc.php line 22:
if (!class_exists('plgVmpaymentMoneybookers'))
    require(JPATH_ROOT . DS . 'plugins' . DS . 'vmpayment' . DS . 'moneybookers' . DS . 'moneybookers.php');

Notice: There is no 'plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers' directory.
Solution:
Create directory moneybookers in path 'plugins/vmpayment'.
Copy files moneybookers.xml + moneybookers.php + index.html from 'plugins/vmpayment' to 'plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers'

P.S.:
Another problem is in administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=userfields     
Insert new text input etc.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQL::getTableColumns() in C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\vmtable.php on line 1400 Call Stack: 0.0028 676344 1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\index.php:0 0.1259 7499480 2. JAdministrator->dispatch() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\index.php:67 0.1367 8267504 3. JComponentHelper->renderComponent() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\includes\application.php:136 0.1779 9032616 4. require_once('C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\admin.virtuemart.php') C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\libraries\joomla\application\component\helper.php:162 0.2838 11881152 5. JController->execute() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\admin.virtuemart.php:70 0.2838 11881232 6. VmController->save() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\libraries\joomla\application\component\controller.php:236 0.3155 13085416 7. VirtueMartModelUserfields->store() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\vmcontroller.php:162 0.3529 13274928 8. VmTable->_modifyColumn() C:\wamp\www\www.foowars.com\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\userfields.php:302

I must admit that this was my first experience with Virtuemart.  This 'stable version' seems like 'install and fix it yourself'. I'm a little disappointed.

Milbo

Quote from: jediczech on June 08, 2013, 12:01:34 PM
Clean install of Joomla 1.5.26 + VirtueMart 2.0.20b + VirtueMart_allinone (com_virtuemart.2.0.20b_ext_aio.zip)
Brave that you install VM2 on a joomla 1.5.26. Joomla 1.5 is EOL and we declared also in october that we do not maintain joomla1.5 compatibility.
It seems that we have a problem here, with getTableColumns and with the new filter in the cart. Join us for a while, read here http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Developer_guideline, read here http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Setting_up_a_Development_Environment . Create a patch, is in fact a quite easy task. You must just copy the missing functions to our correct derived abstract files, something like vmfiles, vmtables, vmmodel, vmcontroller.

Solution:
Copy files moneybookers.xml + moneybookers.php + index.html from 'plugins/vmpayment' to 'plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers'
There was a change between j1.5 and j2.5 how the files are stored. You can add here an if using the JVM_VERSION constant.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQL::getTableColumns()

I must admit that this was my first experience with Virtuemart.  This 'stable version' seems like 'install and fix it yourself'. I'm a little disappointed.

As I said, you try it with joomla 1.5 ! This not actively supported, we welcome if someone is doing it for vm2.0.x series, but I dont think we can keep it in vm2.2 with the j2.5 ACL.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hello

Re: moneybookers.php
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:01:34 »
QuoteModifyRemoveSplit Topic

Solution:

I have fixed it for Joomla 1.5, 

by reaplcing this code

with
if (!class_exists('plgVmpaymentMoneybookers')) {
if (JVM_VERSION === 2) {
} else {
    require(JPATH_ROOT . DS . 'plugins' . DS . 'vmpayment' . DS  . 'moneybookers.php');
}
}

bobby79

i already had moneybookers account which is verified my friend has another account but he doesnot have bank account now he account was blocked so what i have to do