News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Thank You page after order placed.

Started by ScottKR24, April 01, 2013, 17:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottKR24

My client needs to know how to find and or locate the thank you page that comes up after an order is placed. They need the URL to submit to google analytics to track it. We use VM with Joomla. Can someone please help me ASAP? I also don't know if a custom thank you page was used.

Joseph Kwan

modify or override the template file

components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/order_done.php
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

ScottKR24

Thanks but giving me the FTP location didn't help. The shopping cart is already active and works. I just need to know How to know what the URL is after the order is processed. Is it somewhere in the VM Admin or the Joomla Admin or elsewhere?

Joseph Kwan

If you need the url of the thank you page. Just take a test order and note the url when you see the thank you page. You cannot go directly to the thank you page without an order.

Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.