News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[Updated] Release 2.0.18c

Started by Milbo, February 14, 2013, 23:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atrus

Indeed, we cannot also see update log for 2.0.20 in the first post.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Milbo

Quote from: gpessoa on March 13, 2013, 02:31:25 AM
Hi Max,
You go wrong idea from BaidareW
You got there from 2.0.16c till 2.0.18c
But no 2.0.20, what's new/ bug correction!

LoL gentle, yes you are right. Yehye forgive me please.

- added unified way of tcpdf , thanks Reinhold Kainhofer
- updated tcpdf
- removed fixed width in emails
- small fix for router, if used in 3rd party
- fix for unknown mathop
- For 2.0.20 added change of #__virtuemart_medias' 'file_params' to prevent notice doing update.
- Added min_order_level in default_addtocart.php to the quantity input box
- RSS feed topten
- fix to store the category depended results in the order
- Multilingual images (different images for each language)
- fixed setStoreOwner function (you can actually fix your store now with it)
- small Klarna fix (link corrected)
- Heidelpay, added missing arguement
- Country name libya changed to 'Libyan Arab Jamahiriya' and a few typos in language files
- added use vendor email address to the shopconfig, so you can activate the stan fix or not
- jquery.validationEngine-xx.js loaded by language
- increased size of userfield names to avoid problems with tooo long language keys
- fixed the problem that childs using price of parent had no prices in the cart
- added cache for getVendorCurrency function
- fixed displayed currency in orderslist. Now using the currency of the order
- moneybookers small fixes
- Added checks if invoice folder is writeable

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lindapowers

"- removed fixed width in emails"

Thanks thanks and thanks! finally, this little thing was pissing me so much :D

2.018a works pretty well and is quite stable but I see a lot of interesting fixes and changes in the taxes in this latest versions, any official release comming?

servlet

Something else about this:

QuoteInfo: Your Virtuemart installation contains an error: No user as marked as vendor. Please fix this in your phpMyAdmin and set #__virtuemart_vmusers.user_is_vendor = 1 and #__virtuemart_vmusers.virtuemart_vendor_id = 1 to one of your administrator users. Please update all users to be associated with virtuemart_vendor_id 1.

If you have a fresh install and if you fill fields in Shop -> Shop -> Additional Information -> Bill To Information, and press SAVE button INFO MESSAGE disappear, but you dont have access to Shop -> Shop -> Vendor. If you want access to Shop -> Shop -> Vendor you must manualy do this: Please fix this in your phpMyAdmin and set #__virtuemart_vmusers.user_is_vendor = 1 and #__virtuemart_vmusers.virtuemart_vendor_id = 1
If you dont do this, you cant set currency in Shop -> Shop -> Vendor, and your shop cannt work.
It needs a new a,b,c Release if you want more users to test 2.0.20 Release. or if they must do all the things I write.
Он-лайн магазин за фототапети http://mishelfoster.com

servlet

ANDDDD a bigg error again... new crash...

I can not figure out definitively what causes this error, but I guess due to the change in the primary language. If you change the default language, the store is broken because VM can not find in the database the same information for the products of the other language. And boom.

But... If you restore default language everything is good. Oh, I dont need new installation of VM.
I dont use multililanguage site, I just shift beck-end language.

Whats next?

servlet

The next is ... I cant find where can I fill product information about other language to prevent crash if some admin change default language or I think is better to prevent crash if someone change back-and language when is not filled product info about other languages...

lipes

I've instaled last version 2.0.20 in my localhost and now i get an error when i try to see Product Detail!

vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `gui45_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 15 and `slug` < "Sapato-8800" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "3" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price DESC LIMIT 0,1
vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `gui45_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 15 and `slug` > "Sapato-8800" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "3" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price ASC LIMIT 0,1

Edit: BTW my Admin backend it's in English (sometimes i change to PT), BUT my localhost website front end it's in Portuguese.
MORE: I've did the downgrade until com_virtuemart.2.0.18a!
ALL VERSIONS -> 2.0.18b, 2.0.18c ... until 2.0.20 i get that problem! taking Zip and tar.gz files
And i did the instalations in English and Portuguese 2 times for each file... and get that error..

com_virtuemart.2.0.18a it's working without that kind of problem!
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

servlet

CSS problem in cart table
Dont display table header
Font color is white, background color is white and you know...

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lipes

servlet: hi, what kind of VM version are you using? I dont know that icons, did you change your template.. VM2 icons are in the vm2-sprite.png file.. so maybe you got a problem with all your css file, because maybe you're not using the default VM files ...
http://dev.virtuemart.net/svn/virtuemart/trunk/virtuemart/components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/vm2-sprite.png

Check your css here:
localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config
Configuration > Templates > and then: Using the VirtueMart CSS (X)
Shopfront Settings -> no override
VirtueMart Home Page Settings -> no override

and then test it again

PS: Milbo check my post please!

best regards to all

servlet

Last VM
Default template of VM
I dont change anything just testing
Thist si not from me I thing because some headers are displayed some not

Using the VirtueMart CSS (X)
Shopfront Settings -> no override
VirtueMart Home Page Settings -> no override
That's right

servlet

Payment and Shipment description is NOT FOR CART TABLE
In cart table must be only the name of payment and shipment eg BANK TRANSFER and DHL
I have 15 rows with shipment description and 10 rows for bank transfer description, what we do? This is no good. There arent e-shop with that cart table!!!

Payment and Shipment description must be in confirmation e-mail!!!

see attachment

servlet

The same is in confirmation mail
See attachment

Payment and Shipment description is NOT FOR CART TABLE
They must be UNDER cart table
In cart table must be only the name of payment and shipment

Milbo

Quote from: servlet on March 13, 2013, 17:31:48 PM
Something else about this:

QuoteInfo: Your Virtuemart installation contains an error: No user as marked as vendor. Please fix this in your phpMyAdmin and set #__virtuemart_vmusers.user_is_vendor = 1 and #__virtuemart_vmusers.virtuemart_vendor_id = 1 to one of your administrator users. Please update all users to be associated with virtuemart_vendor_id 1.

If you have a fresh install and if you fill fields in Shop -> Shop -> Additional Information -> Bill To Information, and press SAVE button INFO MESSAGE disappear, but you dont have access ..............

The correct method is to go to the tools and set the id of yourself as shopowner. This function was before only working when the shop was NOT broken. But people use this function to fix a broken store, so I changed it. It removes first all connections of the mainvendor and set it then new to the id set in the form.

But I removed the insert, so it did not work for a new installation. This is already fixed since last friday, time to upload the next version.

Quote from: servlet on March 13, 2013, 17:43:40 PM
.....If you change the default language, the store is broken because VM can not find in the database the same information for the products of the other language. And boom.

This is a completly known "problem". I use "" because it is not a real problem just a thing of knowledge. The multilingual function in vm2 is the fastest, but has this nasty trouble. But I just see it is often written in posts, but not in the official manual yet. It is very important to change the language before you start to enter your products. Virtuemart creates tables for every language. Virtuemart has its own language setting in the BE. So you can use VM only in russian, but joomla in all languages, or viceversa.

I cannot reproduce your CSS problem

Hmm the description is not for the cart? This is a matter of taste and what you write in your description. For this purpose we have the template overwrites. But similar to the width in the emails, just get some more... arguments. It is a matter of taste. So start a poll about it,.. if your idea has more than 50% we are very likely todo it,.. if you have more than 75% we will do it that way almost 100% (I never can give a guarantee, sorry).

Quote from: lipes on March 13, 2013, 18:47:22 PM
I've instaled last version 2.0.20 in my localhost and now i get an error when i try to see Product Detail!

vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `gui45_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 15 and `slug` < "Sapato-8800" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "3" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price DESC LIMIT 0,1
vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `gui45_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `gui45_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 15 and `slug` > "Sapato-8800" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "3" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price ASC LIMIT 0,1

Edit: BTW my Admin backend it's in English (sometimes i change to PT), BUT my localhost website front end it's in Portuguese.
ALL VERSIONS -> 2.0.18b, 2.0.18c ... until 2.0.20 i get that problem! taking Zip and tar.gz files
And i did the instalations in English and Portuguese 2 times for each file... and get that error..

The only thing I can do is to select this ordering and try myself.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lipes

Quote from: Milbo on March 13, 2013, 21:24:38 PM

Quote from: lipes on March 13, 2013, 18:47:22 PM

The only thing I can do is to select this ordering and try myself.

Ok! no hurry :)
I was just reporting because i try to did the update to last version.. from 2.0.16... but i'll stay in 2.0.18a .. ( it's working normal )

servlet

Thank you Milbo

1) But I have a fresh install not migration from older version. "Write here the new store owner id" is in migration tab :) In new fresh install there isnt vendor automaticly or I dont understand something ;) I can fix my shop but other users? :)

2) Where can I start a poll - in Feature requests?