News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shipping / Payment Methods selection problem

Started by Sehzade, February 07, 2013, 12:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sehzade

Hi,

When I select a payment or shipping method, It's redirecting home page. I want to redirect to cart page. Is it possible?

Thank you.

smpires27

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

smpires27

Joomla 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a
Php 5.3.3
AceSef 2.5.10

I noticed that it only works when i have Friendly Url's disabled in Global Configuration.

Any help??

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

smpires27

But if i disable the extension Virtuemart of AceSef or the acesef component itself, it still doesn't work. Only works when i disable friendly url's in global config. so i think that cannot be related with acesef.
when i tested without friendly url's, i notice that when i click 'Save', it redirects to cart but url is "index.php?option=com_virtuemart". Where can i change that to redirect to "index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart"?

WebMercher

Sehzade & smpires27,

I had the same problem, looked for weeks without an answer.
To fix it, I disabled all menu links to the cart except the one in the modal cart and it works now except i cant get it to save the "shipping/payment" info first time.

After save again or click on cart link and "shipping/payment", choices now shows.
It saves to the database but not to the cart unless it's refreshed which essentially makes the customer select "shipping/payment" twice.

Once "shipping/payment" is fixed, I will be happy, I hope that helps.

If someone can tell me how to get the cart to either refresh after saving or update properly, please reply.
Thanks