"Product image unavailable" after upgrade VM 2.00 => 2.0.18a

Started by django29, January 23, 2013, 18:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

django29

Hello. I found similar questions on this forum, but no clear answer (... for me).

I upgraded a Joomla 1.7 site + VM 2.0.0 => Joomla 2.5.8 + VM 2.0.18a, with the help of Akeeba, on a copy of the website (1and1 shared hosting).

Now everything seems to work, but all the products images are replaced by ""Product image unavailable".

In the VM admin/Configuration/Templates/"Product image unavailable, I have : images/stories/virtuemart/product/

All the products pictures are there.

An idea ?

Last minute :

My pictures are back, after I published them all in Shop/Media files.

I hope I didn't do something wrong when I "Synchronized media to Virtuemart" in Tools/Tools & migration, because I had a few error messages (that I don't remember).

robert

Could it be related to the trailing "/ or maybe a "/" is needed before /images.

django29

Last (?) problem :

In all my product details, I have something like :
Warning: Missing argument 2 for shopFunctionsF::EmailIcon(), called in /homepages/25/d1xxxxxx0/htdocs/mywebsite/templates/rt_momentum/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php on line 83 and defined in /homepages/25/d1xxxxxx0/htdocs/mywebsite/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/shopfunctionsf.php on line 573

This icon is in /media/system/images/emailButton.png

django29

The previous problem with the email icon came from the template, and is repaired.

But I've just discovered that now the categories admin in Virtuemart is empty, but they are still in the display selector for the products !

virtuemart-aio has been done too.

No idea where to go/what to check ...

Last minute : The categories are back ! No idea why...

joaquince

I had this problem. This is how is solved:

Download this file:

/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/virtuemart/tmpl/default_products.php

Delete these lines:

<div>
               <?php // Product Image
               if ($product->images) {
                  echo JHTML::_ ( 'link', JRoute::_ ( 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $product->virtuemart_product_id . '&virtuemart_category_id=' . $product->virtuemart_category_id ), $product->images[0]->displayMediaThumb( 'class="featuredProductImage" border="0"',true,'class="modal"' ) );
               }
               ?>
               </div>

You are done!!!