News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Out of Stock problem

Started by Keefo79, January 22, 2013, 21:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keefo79

I have Virtuemart 2.0.18 running Joomla 2.5. I've installed the store and have it all set up. But every once and a while I'll get an error. When I click on "Store" in the main menu it takes me to an "All Products" page, If I click on "Store Categories" under "Stores" It'll show my 3 categories. "All Products", "The Store" & "E-Books". I was only have problems with the "All Products" in the Store Categories listing, but it's now going through all of it. When items are showing it'll have the button, Product Description. You Click on that and it's supposed to take you to the Product Description Page where you can select your quantity and add to cart. But 50 percent of the time it goes to a "Notify Me" page which says "Product is temporarily out of stock or not in stock in the desired quantity." But I am NOT out of any of the products and it does that for all products. My store is set up so that when a product stock is 0 it won't even show up in the store.

I've been trying to figure out this problem and looking everywhere for an answer.. if anyone could give me some ideas on whats going on and what to do about this I'd greatly appreciate it.

The website is http://rocknrollspeaker.com

I have shipping question as well, but I'll put that in the shipping section.

Thanks!

pcAbout

Quote from: Keefo79 on January 22, 2013, 21:32:44 PM
When items are showing it'll have the button, Product Description. You Click on that and it's supposed to take you to the Product Description Page where you can select your quantity and add to cart. But 50 percent of the time it goes to a "Notify Me" page which says "Product is temporarily out of stock or not in stock in the desired quantity." But I am NOT out of any of the products and it does that for all products.

I am having this exact problem; except it's happening to me 100% of the time!

I needed to go live with these products this morning!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sheldon