News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM Mass Update - Mass product management for VirtueMart

Started by Globacide Solutions, January 22, 2013, 09:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Globacide Solutions

VM Mass Update is an advanced, instant product management solution for VirtueMart, focused on mass editing and handling operations. Manage hundreds, thousands of products, quickly and effectively, using an intuitive, responsive, grid-based, Excel-like interface.

Here are VM Mass Update's most important current features:

• Mass update – VM Mass Update allows you to quickly update all major product fields, for any set of products, by simple operations (subtraction, addition), specific values, or percentages
  • In-line editing – Editing any specific, individual product field is as easy as clicking a "cell" and typing a new value
  • Friendly interface – VM Mass Update features a grid-based interface, similar to that of Excel. Its easiness of use and familiarity will ensure you get a good experience and an efficient workflow
  • Responsiveness – The application is 100% client-side based, so that it is as responsive and fast as possible; this eliminates frustrating page loading times for anything other than real operations
  • Quick filtering – Quickly filter and sort through your products any way you need, with VM Mass Update's powerful built-in filtering features and sorting, on any product field
  • Additional properties – Mass update and edit additional product-related properties: discounts, attributes and media files
  • Import from CSV – Easily import products from CSV files, by either mapping the product fields, or including the product field names on the first row
  • Import from images – Instantly populate your shop with products, by simply uploading a collection of product images
  • Export to many formats – Export your products data, fast and easy, to any of these formats: CSV, Excel, PDF, and HTML
  • Conditional formatting – Just like Excel, VM Mass Update allows you to set conditional formatting rules, which enable you to easily highlight/format cells based on their content, for instant visual feedback
  • Cross-device layout – Preserve the application's layout settings across devices, so that your preferred visible product columns, panels, widths, stay the same, when you're on the move, or simply using a different browser or device to access the application
  • Multi-language – VM Mass Update uses standard INI files, which are very easily translatable. The language file has only 214 lines, or 730 words

VM Mass Update is currently compatible with Joomla! 1.5, 1.7, 2.5 and VirtueMart 1.1 & 2.0.

Read more about VM Mass Update on its product description page:
http://www.globacide.com/products/virtuemart-mass-update
Emilian Manolache
Globacide Solutions
VirtueMart Affiliate

LLITC

Hi,

I have been creating Joomla websites for a long long time and i have been working on a project for a client with Virtuemart 2
There are 3000 products in total and to manage this amount of products in terms of importing exporting csv data and pricing, and images etc.. i needed a good piece of software
having found this and made the plunge of paying i found a couple of issues but these guys literally bent over backwards and fixed all issues and even made some adjustments based on my recommendations

Well worth the money, very easy to use, first class support, can't fault it
and if this is just the start of the development process of this software then it can only get better from here

awesome work guys - thank you again

Rick

The Godfather

THIS Extension does not work at all with joomla 3.5.1 and virtuemart 3.0.14.
And the worst part is: They do not answer or reply at all !
I just lost 75 euros for nothing ... No support, No answer when submitting contact us form, and it does not work at all !
My Panel screenshot: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4xd28/16uw
VM Mass update component in joomla 3.5.1 and virtuemart 3.0.14 : https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4xd28/itr5

Please, If there's someone to help, please give me some advvice and if needed, i'll pay for it. Or if you have any contact with this developer please contact them to reply tickets ..
My client thinks that i did not payfor a good extension or i did not pay for original extension and i'm using nulled one.