News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Payment Plugin HTML Output

Started by emk121, December 17, 2012, 16:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emk121

I'm writing a payment plugin and I'm looking to add an iframe to the confirm/confirmation page for processing but I'm not seeing what function(s) outputs html to those pages. I've been looking at the plugin documentation but the functions seems to be quite different than any plugins that are pre-installed. Not sure which is correct but have been using the working plugins as a template, any info on both is appreciated.

PRO

Quote from: emk121 on December 17, 2012, 16:46:20 PM
I'm writing a payment plugin and I'm looking to add an iframe to the confirm/confirmation page for processing but I'm not seeing what function(s) outputs html to those pages. I've been looking at the plugin documentation but the functions seems to be quite different than any plugins that are pre-installed. Not sure which is correct but have been using the working plugins as a template, any info on both is appreciated.

look in the authorize.net file

all the functions will be there

emk121

Thanks for the input, that's the file I've been using, I take it the only function would be plgVmConfirmedOrder after the order is confirmed would be the only option for HTML output not on the pages before.

PRO

Quote from: emk121 on December 19, 2012, 00:02:16 AM
Thanks for the input, that's the file I've been using, I take it the only function would be plgVmConfirmedOrder after the order is confirmed would be the only option for HTML output not on the pages before.

yes,