News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Hellp with Virtual Merchant Module

Started by wahoshi, April 19, 2011, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wahoshi

HELP! I need help getting Virtual Merchant set up in VirtueMart and I need it yesterday!

I am using  Joomla 1.5.22 and I am trying to get a payment module set up in it using the download supplied by webbuddha here: http://billing.holodyn.com/downloads/4/Free-Downloads ( The only such thing for VirtuMart/Virtual Merchant I can find on the entire Internet,and which is not supported by the author.)

I am trying to get Virtuemart 1.1.8 to allow creating of the Virtual Merchant file supplied above. So far I get nothing.Choosing ps_virtualmerchant from the dropdown just crashed my admin page until I close and restart the CMS. Then it does not show up in the payment methods.

The client uses Elavon and I need to get Virtual Merchant installed in VirtueMart or toss the whole store with its hundreds of items and go for something else.

Any help would be appreciated. Name your price. If I can get the store to recognize  ps_virtualmerchant, I can configure it myself.

Thanks,
Frank

syzygymedia

Did you ever get this solved? I am in the exact same place as you were.

codingmall

Quote from: syzygymedia on December 11, 2012, 23:00:20 PM
Did you ever get this solved? I am in the exact same place as you were.

Did you find a solution?