News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Updated: Release 2.0.16 Final

Started by Milbo, December 04, 2012, 11:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

We are proud to announce a release containing the long desired feature multi prices. The reason we decided todo a new release for 2.0.x is that we did not want that people have to wait longer for multiprices. Even the last released version is not long ago, the new versions contains a lot enhancements of features on the edge. All old layouts should still work, as before. All layout changes are backward compatible.

Have fun with it
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/545/com_virtuemart.2.0.16_extract_first.targz.zip
or
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/546/com_virtuemart.2.0.16_extract_first.targz.zip

Attention: The calculation of the shipment is now moved BEFORE the calculation of the cart rules. That means if you use for the vat tax the rule per bill, then the shipment condition for the amount is netto and not brutto anylonger.

Feature and Bugfix list:
- Multiple prices per product, using shoppergroups, date and quantity.
- No paymentmethod anylonger to select if total is below 0
-added filter for customplugin data
-Added fix for search "Hand Shovel" reacts now like "Hand+Shovel" and Hand-Shovel is not longer filtered to "Hand Shovel" and should also work better
- More Robust createThumb,
-- is checking for filename
-- upload file is checking if path to upload is set
-- thumbnail generator is automatically increasing max memory limit to 128 (some camera images may need more than 64 MB)
- fix for manual set pagination sequence
- removed facebox in FE, is using also the fancy box now
- Main images is now set to correct size with css, use the fancybox to see it fullsized.
- Router fixes
- order emails in payment currency
- fixed unpublishing of childs if a parent used as pattern (parent is unpublished) is stored.
- removed unnecessary execution of setPriceArray
- removed reset in vmtable from the load function, it was meant to set all values of the table to the default, but it is calls the expensive "show all columns"
- added different program caches to prevent unecessary sql.
- vendor descriptions can now also use joomla plugins.
- Important fix for Vat Tax. If the products of a cart are only using one Vat tax, then this vat is used for recalculation. The Vat tax is now also the correct choice for the tax if you are used to have discounts before tax. Or in other words, cart discounts and coupons are now correctly reducing the tax, if configured correctly.
- The function add to cart is not alerting anylonger if you add a product with 0 quantity, because in some multi product layouts it was yelling all the time (this layouts will be added in vm2.2).
- fixed amount of sold products in revenue report
- removed /vmJsApi::jPrice() from main controller + added vmJsApi::jPrice to the getAddToCartButton
- getCheckoutPrices is only executed once
- in general, we did also more optimization, so the 2.0.15 should be quite fast.
- changed trigger in user model, added an &, so it is now $plg_datas = $dispatcher->trigger('plgVmOnUserStore',array(&$data));
- added new trigger "plgVmSetOnTablePluginShipment" the old trigger "plgVmSetOnTablePluginParamsShipment" is still there for legacy issues

new in d
- all joomla users are now shown in the vm list
- added default value to userfields, removed check of values for country and state list.
- added the fallback to shopFunctionsF::setVmTemplate

new in e:
- two small fixes for config.php to make it robuster, non serialized values are not added anylonger and just removed
- changed vmError in the config to $app->enqueueMessage (leaded to loop in case config is completly broken)
- replaced $this->config to VmConfig::
- added country to vendor in avalara
- Two small fixes, date of order history, by "randomdev"
- and fixed date offset in review (thanks to forum)
- added a fix setting a date if created_on is "0000-00-00 00:00:00" (credits to P2 Peter)
- added a fix setting the cart not being in checkout
- Added message if loaded config has an error how to remove it
- fixed in convertWeigthUnit and convertDimensionUnit that it is executed even both units are the same
- fix in vmmodel the JRequest view, set default variable $this->_maintablename (credits to Reinhold Kainhofer)
- fixed in VmTableXarray the move function (credits to Joseph Kwan)
- fixed memory limit in script.virtuemart.php, is now only set if mem < 128MB
- "fixed" ordering of related products, it is not a real fix, because you cannot change the order, but the order visible in BE is now the same as in FE, there will come a real fix for this on vm2.1
- hopefully fixed the setting of $virtuemart_category_id for a product (credits to Joseph Kwan)
- added cache to getOrderWeight
- added fix, filename of invoices are now filtered for forbidden chars (credits to Reinhold Kainhofer)
- added fix if coupon is entered, a redirect will happen and show a message (thanks to bytelord)
- added fix to hide search for customfields, if there is none (credits to Reinhold Kainhofer)
- small fix for the correct pricelines in the default_pricelist.php (credits to Reinhold Kainhofer)
- added template path to invoices for overrides (credits to Reinhold Kainhofer)
- fixed search plugin (credits to SamF)

added in f:
- added option per config file to set BT based tax calculation
- added virtuemart_parser.php to xml
- added fallback values to login.php
- getValidProductFilterArray is using now '`pc`.ordering' to avoid ordering ambigous bug
- added used product ordering for neighboured products

added in the final 2.0.16
- speed improvement: removed loading of customfields for listing in BE
- prices can be set easily to 0, removing the whole price tables is possible now and so removing the whole price entry
- show customfields and cart customfields, even price is set to 0
- discount amount in order BE and fixed stored values for product items

added friday 21.12.2012,

- just added a config to display variant prices in drop downs with tax or not
- cosmetic fix for view order, if coupon is used.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

veeco

Nice... it's getting better each day !
Work On Doxa Web Developer Indonesia - http://doxadigital.com |

atrus

Well done guys, keep up the great work!

uschmi

Yes, looks like you are on a very good way!
Thanks a lot, guys!

gpessoa

Quote from: Milbo on December 04, 2012, 11:17:45 AM
-Added fix for search "Hand Shovel" reacts now like "Hand+Shovel" and Hand-Shovel is not longer filtered to "Hand Shovel" and should also work better

Hi Milbo,
I am glad you fix the searching problem.
At the moment I can`t upgrade because a few customized situations I am working on.
But I really need this future on.
I already installed the 2.015c search module on my VM2.014 installation, but search still doesn`t work properly.
Is there same thing else I should do to put this working?
Thanks in advanced
J 3.10.5; VM 3.4.2; PHP 7.2.34

Milbo

The search module does not help. The change is in the product model.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

gpessoa

Hi Milbo, thanks for your short reply.

That's way it didn`t work.

So, can you tell me witch file or files and where, in order to make the changes manually by my self?
J 3.10.5; VM 3.4.2; PHP 7.2.34

Milbo

just install the core and the aio

David-Andrew

Found an issue you might want to look into. Set error reporting to maximum, make a payment with paypal and CANCEL it

[attachment cleanup by admin]
iDEAL for Virtuemart 3
http://www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions/ccideal-platform-ideal-for-joomla

Also supports Rabo OmniKassa and other payment providers, and older Virtuemart versions!

Milbo

Very strange, cannot happen. php version?, strange directory symlink settings?

if (file_exists( JPATH_VM_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.'plugins'.DS.'currency_converter'.DS.$converterFile )) {
$module_filename=substr($converterFile, 0, -4);
require_once(JPATH_VM_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.'plugins'.DS.'currency_converter'.DS.$converterFile);
if( class_exists( $module_filename )) {
$this->_currencyConverter = new $module_filename();
}
} else {

if(!class_exists('convertECB')) require(JPATH_VM_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.'plugins'.DS.'currency_converter'.DS.'convertECB.php');
$this->_currencyConverter = new convertECB();

}

We check first via php function if the file is there, if no file is there,... Maybe just storing the config with a valid selected currency file should be enough.

Jumbo!

Hi Max,

can you please confirm the layout files or codes which has been updated in this release? That will help the 3rd party developers like me to update our html overrides in the templates.

Thank you in advance.

lindapowers

Updating from virtuemart aio says.. updated to 2.0.16 correctly but in virtuemart it says "You have the latest version 2.0.14"

Regards

Milbo

All code changes are too much to write down. The best document is the svn itself. Use tortoise, check all versions at once and then you see all files and you can check easily the differences.
One trigger changed for vmshopper, the rest of the API is mainly the same. There is a zip file showing all difs for people without svn as images.

PRO

Quote from: Jumbo! on December 21, 2012, 18:06:27 PM
Hi Max,

can you please confirm the layout files or codes which has been updated in this release? That will help the 3rd party developers like me to update our html overrides in the templates.

Thank you in advance.

productdetails/default_images   (switched to fancybox) 

also, if you use pop up image in category   category/default.php

AND
default_pricelist.php

there is probably more, but that is all I have

bytelord

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!