News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2.0.14: price can not be seen

Started by aim, November 28, 2012, 09:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aim

I made some screenshots to clarify my situation:
The prices are all selected, and users anonymous should see general prices.
But only 2 appear in the product prices.
In addition, using the form Virtuemart products, I would like to see the products of the category "Specials" (In Offerta), which is associated with a discount, and show the normal price, and the price with the discount, but I view the same price.
I hope I have explained the situation better.
Thank you.

Regards.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

aim

If I have not explained the situation well, I can try to re-explain this.
I would like to know if it is a problem of Virtuemart, and how to solve it in the case, or is it a setting problem.
Thank you very much.

bytelord

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

aim

Thanks for the reply.
Taking a cue from the first link, I made the following changes to the files:

1. joomla_folder/templates/your_joomla_template/html/mod_virtuemart_product/default.php
at about line 23
if (!empty($product->prices['discountAmount'])) {
                                echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTax', '', $product->prices, FALSE, FALSE, 1.0, TRUE);
                            }
if (!empty($product->prices['salesPrice'])) {
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', '', $product->prices, FALSE, FALSE, 1.0, TRUE);
}

2. joomla_folder/templates/your_joomla_template/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php
at about line 292
if (!empty($product->prices['discountAmount'])) {
                                echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX', $product->prices);
                            }
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);
// echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('discountAmount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT', $product->prices);

3. joomla_folder/templates/your_joomla_template/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_showprices.php
at about line 47
if (!empty($this->product->prices['discountAmount'])) {
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX', $this->product->prices);
}
echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $this->product->prices);

Regards

bytelord

Nice!

Great that some people try to work and find a solution for them, nice work and thanks for sharing.

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!