News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

A lot of 404 links

Started by kovi, November 09, 2012, 11:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kovi

Hello,

I have a lot of 404 links in google webmaster tools and I think is is because I did something wrong in wirtuemart. I use the latest virtuemart. Two days ago a had only 27 404 links and now I have 71! The 404 links have the following style: http://www.mydomain.com/en/shop/toys-for-childs/by,%60p%60.product_sku?language=en-GB

My shop is not multilingual and I don't use the language switche module, I don't understand why appear in the links "en". If I go in virtuemart admin I found the english language default and if I delete the english language from virtuemart admin it appear again automatically after the saving.

A short period I had also the french language on my site and on my shop and that time I played a little time with the language swticher and with the multilingulal shop option but after a few days I deleted the french language but I disabled only a few days after the language switcher module and the plugin.

My template have a custom 404 page but if I click on a 404 link from webmaster tools don't appear my template 404 page. If I click on a 404 link from webmaster tools I receive the following messages:
404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!