Dropdown cart activates currency change selector by clicking on delete from cart

Started by Puccini221, September 28, 2012, 22:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puccini221

I use Joomla 2.5.4 Stable & Virtuemart 2.0.10.  I use a dropdown shopping cart at the top of my site.  When I add a product, it should show a small thumbnail of the item that was added in the dropdown cart- but it doesn't (but it shows the text of the item and quanity being added but no picutre).  Also, the product added shows a small "X" to click to delete the item from the cart - but instead of deleting the product, it activates the currency selector (changing it from being unavailable for use to actually being able to change the currency).  The currency selector should be active automatically, but it only activates as I stated above.  I have worked on this problem for weeks and cannot find the solution.  What do I need to do to make the currency selector active automatically, and fix the dropdown cart problem so that a thumbnail picture shows and be able to delete a product from the dropdown.  (The main cart is working properly.)

Puccini221

Thanks for everyone at least looking at my strange problem!  I finally did a clean install which fixed the problems.  I am using Joomla 2.5.4 Stable is that I am now using Virtuemart 2.0.6a (I was previously using 2.0.10).  I guess something in the update to Virtuemart 2.0.10 was conflicting with something in my Templatemonster template, but I do not know enough to figure it out at this time.  I am going to keep this version of Virtuemart until I do figure this out.  My clean install did delete all the work I had done to the template, which I can easily re-do.   :)