News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Elavon/Virtual Merchant Payment Module

Started by toad78, May 18, 2013, 14:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toad78

I'm looking for a VirtualMart 2 Elavon Payment Module. Has anyone seen one on the market?

kenny089

I was looking for too.. hope to get help from bro

toad78

alatak

wynddrop

I contacted the guy and he said there wasn't one he knew of.   

I am currently writing a basic one to use for my boss, but still trying to get it to communicate properly with the demo site.   Has anyone gotten this to work  yet? 

I am running into issues where it won't communicate to the demo site pulling the parms from the table and setting them to variables, but does if I hard code the values for the merchant id, pin and user id in the php file (as it has to be in an HTML format call to the demo site).   I am sure that is a big no no, but it does pull the demo site up. (We plan to use Elavon to store all customer CC info and not on our own site.)  Hoping to find a solution fast.  My boss wanted the site completely live today at the latest.  I hate to put code in that could be a security risk to our site.

jdraper

We have developed a VirtueMart payment method plugin for the Elavon / MyVirtualMerchant / USBank merchant services system.

It is compatible with Joomla v2.5.6 or above and VirtueMart v2.0.26d or above.

More information at:  http://www.trilosoft.com/elavon.htm.

Thanks,

Jerry