News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Account Maintenance, Registration don't work

Started by rvhattum, September 23, 2012, 11:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvhattum

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the registration form on my Account Maintenance page. The problem is that when i fill all the fields correctly and press the Register button nothing happens. I have searched this forum an via Google but i have still no solution for this.

This is the page where all this happens: http://test.onobo.nl/index.php/maakbestel/mijnaccount

I have already set the Joomla activation to 'None' in the User Manager -> Options -> New User Account activation.

This problem is driving me crazy. I see that people are having the same issue but an solution i can't find. Hopefully there is somebody in here that can help me.

Greetings from Holland,
Ralf

I am using: Joomla 2.5.7 / Virtuemart 2.0.10

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rvhattum

Hi Kelvyn,

Is this an upgrade or new install. I have a lot of work done to have the shop look what is is now, do i need to start all over?

Ralf

jenkinhill

It is a deveopment version of the next update release, VM2.0.12 which has several bug fixes including one for registration. Try it on a backup of your site to see if it resolves your issue.
Updating VM does not overwrite the previous work, database etc, although may introduce layout changes, which are documented in the Latest live update information
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rvhattum

Well i have tried the update. But it is still not working... Exactly the same problem  :-\

rvhattum

It looks like that this is happening within the theme i am using. When i uninstall the theme the Registration form works well. I have already opened an topic on the support site of the Theme maker...