Previous topic - Next topic

studioart

I need GUI for photo lab. 

The content of the GUI:
a)Ordering photos, posters and images
b)Ordering photo gifts
c)Ordering photobooks
d)Ordering Photo Calendar

Any technology Flash, PHP, AJAX, JS, HTML 5 not so matter , but that the operation must be smooth and attractive at the same time.

Preferred buy a finished script that will adapt to your needs.

Basic requirements for the user interface:
1. System will act as an online store on VirtualMart 2 and joomla 2.5
2. System should have the ability to edit images (change brightness / contrast, cropping, imposition of a text frame)
3. Users should be able to create gadgets with graphical tool / editor on the basis of templates with the ability to add text and frames.
4. system should be able to expand with additional modules and templates
5. Welcome to function similar like popular sites that offer  services with photos or photo cups, gadgets, pictures, large print, etc.

We offer artwork and we can customize it for their own needs - This will be work in Polish language.

Delivery time - one month

GUI should  work with our CMS system for joomla 2.5 and Virtual Mart, which has already started. We will help with integration.

The whole can be divided into modules. All could be divide to parts. Detailed specification of each module I will send to you. I also ask for a preliminary valuation.

Each module should generate data with the parameters of orders, put them in your shopping cart Virtuemart already formatted and sent to the server's files (files in a folder + entry in mySQL) in the appropriate ordering, which let in the arrangement of the order.