News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot redeclare class shopFunctionsF

Started by curtisvision, September 07, 2012, 20:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curtisvision

I am running joomla 2.5.7
upgraded vm 2.0.0 to  2.0.2 

had the problems mentioned in this post
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98556.msg325135#msg325135

followed the instructions and received this problem
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class shopFunctionsF in /home/surfside/public_html/templates/hot_fashionstore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php on line 25

upgraded from 2.0.2 to 2.0.10 and still have the same problem.

help???

this is the php file...

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hello,

it is a problem with your template hot_fashionstore.

You should follow the instruction to update your template, or ask the developer of your template if he can fix it.

curtisvision

thank you!

this stuff get's frustrating because you don't know to look for a problem until afterwards.  there is no way to circumvent some of these problems even if you are the most attentive person.  there is a whole process i need to go through with my template but did not know that until after your wonderful help!

hopefully it will work!

have a great day!

jenkinhill

The issue is in the template overrides included in that template. They are in joomla_root/templates/hot_fashionstore/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/ (in this case). A quick test for issues with overrides is to rename the joomla_root/templates/hot_fashionstore/html/com_virtuemart/  directory so only the standard VM layout files will be used.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum