[2.0.10] BUG - additional files ordering

Started by d0ublezer0, September 02, 2012, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d0ublezer0

Hi all.
I found this problem:
Suppose we have created a product, uploaded the main image and save the product (product 1).
Now create another product (product 2), load the image for it and some PDF, save.
If you now open the product 1, go to images and search by using pre-loaded images search to add to product PDF document (loaded for the product 2) - then the file will be the main product images after save.
So, the problem is that when adding a new image files through search, they are installed in the top of the list, instead of being set to the end.
Now, when you access a variable $this->product->images[0]->file_url we have a reference to the document PDF, rather than to get a link to the first image that was uploaded the first.

d0ublezer0

Only I have this problem? Someone else can check this?

peizamo

Quote from: d0ublezer0 on September 05, 2012, 13:46:13 PM
... So, the problem is that when adding a new image files through search, they are installed in the top of the list, instead of being set to the end ...

I have the same problem (newest installation). Really frustrating editing products with 50 additional images...

Milbo

Hmmm, we may add a check for it. Our test users always wanted the lateley added file first.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

d0ublezer0

Quote from: Milbo on September 10, 2012, 20:14:16 PM
Hmmm, we may add a check for it. Our test users always wanted the lateley added file first.
Would be cool if we just would sort the files, such as custom fields, by dragging

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

d0ublezer0