News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shopper fields custom add scripts

Started by lilyferchita, August 27, 2012, 17:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilyferchita

hello i hope that you can help me to understand this process:

i would like to add some fields in the section "Add/Edit shipment address" but with this fields i need to add some scripts.
I have been searching and reading information about this, but it's confusing me. i dont understand how i get (post) the information of this inputs created manually and show the information in the principal page of the cart (checkout).

I have been searching too how can i do this with shopper fields, i create some fields in shopper fields but i dont know how add scripts (calendars, and validate hours).

I guees  that this code that i need to add is in edit_address_addshipto or edit_address_userfields i'm not sure.

the second question is how i show that information? and how can i save the info.. may i create a field in the data base?? howw can i save it??

I need to create a delivery section for the cart, and i need to validate hours, dates, etc.

If you have any idea of this and can explain me this i'll be really grateful

Thanks!!!