News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Have a problem who can help???

Started by isaac89, October 28, 2012, 02:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isaac89

Help with displaying the goods!
When editing virtuemart 2.0.6 and 2.0.8 confronted with such problems!
1) By increasing the image preview that displays the position of newly added moves text and floated on the picture. The question of how to move the lower change its size. (Changes in the file components / com_virtuemart / views / productdetails / tmpl / default.php did not change anything)

2) After increasing the size of the image preview in Opera, it displays exactly what size I wanted. But the test in Crome and IE shows images of smaller size! (How to fight it??)

3) And even when filling the data virtuemart-> store -> store writes a warning at the top "JUser :: _load: Unable to load user with ID: 62" I then subtracted where you need to change the database user Aidi. (Well, I changed and then had doused the database as it is not in what I did not want to let the admin) can have a way to change somewhere in the code?

4) How can that be when you click on the image preview page loaded with the description of the goods on which you press preview, and did not open the picture.

5) How to change the size of a picture displayed in the product description that it had been a little more?

Thanks in advance to all who help!

SPAM link -SPAM link -Mekong Douce Mekong Cruise

jenkinhill

This is exactly the same question as http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106256  posted by kassilukraine  back in August. It got no answer probably because too many questions are being asked at the same time, and the problems are difficult to understand - something gets lost in translation.

For the JUser issue the answer is here. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105814
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum