News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

problem with add to cart button

Started by ntggl19, August 23, 2012, 18:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntggl19

i have a problem with add to cart button, when i hit it i doesn't do anything only if i hit refresh then i see it in the Shopping cart.
my site is www.mc-trading.ch
what should i do?
thank you

jenkinhill

You have a lot of JavaScript on the site, which is very slow to me, not helped by having that big slideshow on every page as you have to wait for it to load.
But you don't seem to be loading the VM javascript. The path is wrong, eg <script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets//js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Check the path is correct (no double end-slash) for General Assets URL in VM configuration/templates

Not sure if that is it, but somewhere to start.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ntggl19

the file "jquery.min.js" is on "public_html/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js" i think it is corect

jenkinhill

Since then I have looked again with IE9's JavaScript debugger and there is an conflict issue which is difficult to identify. Maybe you should try without using the slideshow on the product pages.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ntggl19

thank you very much for the response, i disable it and it work, then i enable it and still work i don't know what was the ploblem
thank you again very much :)

jenkinhill

Maybe the order in which the scripts were loaded into the template header.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK