News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Stock level are not changing/decreasing

Started by yayadk, May 10, 2012, 21:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yayadk

Hi Guys
Maybe it is me or somthing but...
I am using jommla 1.7 with VM 2.0.2
No matter how many products i buy, the stock level of that product is not changing.
1.It should change, right?
2. if so, what could be wrong?

Tnx
/Yaya

petershaw54

Hi, I'm having this same problem with Joomla 2.5 and virtuemart 2.8e. All aspects of the setup are working fine except the stock level does not change in inventory after confirmed or shipped. Probably a simple error on my part but I cannot solve it. I hope someone can help!

bytelord

Hello,

Please take a look at that post : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=104852
Also you could try 209b version which have corrections regarding issues with stock levels and mail notifications and low stock level took place.

Thanks
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

petershaw54

Hello
Thank you for your suggestions. I did a test installation of VM 2.0.10 and crossed my fingers. No' unfortunately I still do not get the stock reducing with purchases.
Because everything else is working well, I'm wondering if it is just something in my configuration of products that I am missing.
For instance, we are a community arts centre selling Art Classes so I have left the 'Product Dimensions and Weight' fields in default.
I noticed that in earlier versions of VM there was a 'Check Stock' option.
I have read what documentation I can find but have not located a basic 'Product' configuration required for the 'Stock' functions to work, that refers to VM 2.
Any pointers regarding a basic product/stock configuration as I would like to rule out any error?