News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Bug in 2.0.10

Started by AND, August 29, 2012, 15:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AND

Hi, everyone!
I installed the VM 2.0.10 and instead button "Add to cart" i see the "Choose a product variant first" and last button is inactive.
Who knows how can i fix it?

jenkinhill

That is not a bug. It tells you that your product has child variants that must be chosen first, such as colour or size. Once that is selected the add to cart button appears.
This was requested by members and was introduced ISTR in VM2.0.8.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AND

Ок, thank you. I will try to remove this on initial stage.
Мaybe you know, what should i do to. The button dont work in IE. When i press on it nothing happend. Someone think that it could be because of domain.
My domain name situated in Russia: http://тим-ко.рф

Thank you.

jenkinhill

The "button" does not do anything except change to add to cart after you have selected a product variant.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AND

If you click on the button in IE the nothing happens this the cart. I tell about button "Add to cart", when i press this button in GoogleChrome the item added to cart.

jenkinhill

OK it works in Chrome & Firefox but not in IE. That usually indicates a javascript conflict in IE, but the only identifiable error thrown up is in your css with the image switcher. I can't see where the problem is, but your page layout is obviously broken.

I think you should be develioping this new site in Joomla 2.5 - Joomla 1.5 is already well past end of life.   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106865.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK