News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Istraxx plugin for category

Started by hareharan, June 14, 2012, 08:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hareharan

Hi I am using Istraxx plugin,it's used to vary the price of product on quantity range and I need to change that to product range on same category my process is to set all the   
  products price as same ex $30.00 in a single category,but when they choose more than one product from same category totalprice on cart should be $30.00

product     category      quantity              price

cap1         attaches           1                  $30.00
                 cap2         attaches           1                  $30.00
                 cap3         attaches           1                  $30.00
                                                                           -------------
                                                           toalprice :    $30.00

Milbo

There will be an update for the quantity plugin, so that you can create rules per cart and item count. But we want release it with 2.0.8, updates are free btw.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

smattox

Quote from: Milbo on June 18, 2012, 14:47:45 PM
There will be an update for the quantity plugin, so that you can create rules per cart and item count. But we want release it with 2.0.8, updates are free btw.

When does 2.0.8 come out?

hareharan

Quote from: Milbo on June 18, 2012, 14:47:45 PM

I don't have option in virtuemart 2.0.8 like you said,could you please say how to do it...

Thanks

scotous

I am very interested in this plugin but have not found if the question of hareharan is positive.

I need the exact same thing including the discount in different items of the same category.

Will that be possible?
If yes is there a timeframe?

Milbo

The plugin is enhanced that way, I just need some customer for final test. To avoid the typical "Betriebsblindheit". German word for that you do not see an error, because you r so used to it already.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member