News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Failed at Sending Review and Rating v2.0.8a

Started by ryo_linkin_park, July 04, 2012, 00:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryo_linkin_park

i try to send a review; write comment, determined with stars my rating than click to submit review button than following error appears
also take with sucess message

vmError: VirtueMartModelRatings::Error store votes TableRating_votes::store failed - Duplicate entry '3-0' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_rating_votes` ( `virtuemart_rating_vote_id`,`virtuemart_product_id`,`vote`,`lastip`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by` ) VALUES ( '0','3','5','88.236.91.215','','0','2012-07-03 22:18:29','62' )
vmError: VirtueMartModelRatings::Error store review TableRating_reviews::store failed - Duplicate entry '3-0' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_rating_reviews` ( `virtuemart_rating_review_id`,`virtuemart_product_id`,`comment`,`review_ok`,`review_rates`,`review_ratingcount`,`review_rating`,`review_editable`,`lastip`,`published`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by` ) VALUES ( '0','3','3 Farklı Şekilde Kullanılabilir. Yanyana Sanatsal bir görüntü Oluşturur 100x60cm','0','5','1','5','0','88.236.91.215','0','','0','2012-07-03 22:18:29','62' )

i go to back-end there is a new review and i publishing but stars doesn't see in the column and in to front-end doesn't have to comments but its have to rating results

its seems to like system works fine with ratings, but doesn't works with comments review.
after i checked the .gif path than see vm system auto add double "//"

example :
sitename.com//components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/stars/5.gif

also there is no "images/stars" directory and necessary gifs in default Vm 2.0.8a version

my site with demo product that is ready for review and comment:
http://www.lpturkiye.com/index.php/magaza/kanvaslar/lp-maestro-oezel-tasarm-3-parca-detail

Mod edit:   bump message removed.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=114.0

alatak

Hello,

Txs, we have fixed this issue.
The fix will be in the 2.0.8c.

Quoteits seems to like system works fine with ratings, but doesn't works with comments review.
after i checked the .gif path than see vm system auto add double "//"

example :
sitename.com//components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/stars/5.gif

also there is no "images/stars" directory and necessary gifs in default Vm 2.0.8a version
where do you have that code?
because the folder stars has been removed a long time ago. On the back end, the stars are in the file vm-sprite. On the front end , they come from color-stars.

maxxer

it's not a problem of gif images, but of duplicate ID!
When you add a review for a product which already has one (same goes for rating) it fails with duplicate key error.
Even worse, after the sql error you get a green message sayng "Review accepted" or something like that!

the problem is the virtuemart_rating_id. when it's a new rating the value is 0, but instead of triggering an auto-increment it is inserted as a '0', so the sql fails because of duplicate entry.

maxxer

this code ran twice triggers the error. it will create duplicate entry for key 0-1

$data = array (
            'vote'=>3,
            'virtuemart_product_id'=>1,
            'virtuemart_rating_vote_id'=>0,
            'created_by'=>1,
        ); 
        $model = VmModel::getModel ('ratings');
        $votesTable = $model->getTable('rating_votes');
        $votesTable->bindChecknStore($data,true);
        $errors = $votesTable->getErrors();