News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Show price and have an "add to cart" function on each related product.

Started by Genius WebDesign, July 25, 2012, 17:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genius WebDesign

Hi,

It seems noone is answering my related post under "VM2/Product Creation": http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105344.msg351083#msg351083 - so I now try this option.

I´m looking for someone to write a script that makes it possible to show prices and an "add to cart" button on each "related product".
As another member wrote, no price is included in the array of related products.
The related products areapparently just linked to a (system generated) customfield (customfield id=1) of the product.
So I need a script or query to get the price and product link of those related products from the custom_value field (which represents the virtuemart_product_id of the related product).

My budget is kinda tight so I hope this can be done without too much trouble/coding.

My system specs:
Joomla 2.5, VM 2.0.6

deisa

Hi fabelmik,

This is good question.
No answer?

Quote from: fabelmik on July 25, 2012, 17:22:58 PM
Hi,

It seems noone is answering my related post under "VM2/Product Creation": http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105344.msg351083#msg351083 - so I now try this option.

I´m looking for someone to write a script that makes it possible to show prices and an "add to cart" button on each "related product".
As another member wrote, no price is included in the array of related products.
The related products areapparently just linked to a (system generated) customfield (customfield id=1) of the product.
So I need a script or query to get the price and product link of those related products from the custom_value field (which represents the virtuemart_product_id of the related product).

My budget is kinda tight so I hope this can be done without too much trouble/coding.

My system specs:
Joomla 2.5, VM 2.0.6

Currently working with VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211 on Joomla! 3.9.14  PHP    7.2.1

dennis.g

I just answered fabelmik's original post with a working answer.
Wasted enough time in blogs, forums, chats? Hire me! :)

baggeler

Would be nice to get the answers posted publicly to all the others looking for same solution...

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

dennis.g

@baggeler
That is what I did. Click on the link in the first post of this thread and you can see my reply. It seems that a lot of people are very happy with it :)
Wasted enough time in blogs, forums, chats? Hire me! :)