Author Topic: [SOLVED] Displaying wrong items in cart  (Read 1448 times)

zeon08

• Beginner
[SOLVED] Displaying wrong items in cart
« on: July 25, 2012, 15:47:18 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I have several issues with my checkout that I would love to fix since the site is about ready to launch.

Here it is when a user logs on and selects a product and goes into checkout for the first time everything will be fine, but if the user removes that item from the cart goes back and adds a different one and hits checkout again it will ignore the new product and add the old item again.

This is very frustrating and it seems to happen randomly. Sometimes everything will be flawless but most of the time it will just continuously add your previous items which were removed.....

I am thinking it probably has to do with the cache but I got both the Joomla configuration cache off and the plugin system-cache off as well.......If I turn any of these on it just seems to make things worst.

I am running PHP: 5.3.1.4, Joomla: 1.5.26, and Virtuemart: 1.1.9

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated !!!!

Thank you.

[SOLVED]

The problem was that under virtuemart > Configuration > Security my siteurl had www but my secureurl did not. I went ahead and added the www in front of the secureurl and it seems to have fixed it. 

zeon08

• Beginner
Re: Displaying wrong items after deleting an old one!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 16:02:21 pm »
Ohhh and now to top it off I found another problem my items are being added twice....... It was only doing it before on one particular item and now it seems to do it on every item you add. :(