News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[mod_virtuemart_product] not displaying

Started by toad78, July 19, 2012, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toad78

I'm using [mod_virtuemart_product] to display Featured Products on the Home page. Unfortunately, it's not working!

I have checked off two 'Featured' products in VM 2.0 (Joomla 2.5).
The settings are attached.

The position 'left' does exist in the template and .xml code and does work because I have another module in the same position.

Bad module?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

ivus

Hi toad78,

this may sound obvious, but have you set the products to be ON FEATURED in the product edit page for the specific product?

administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=product&task=edit&virtuemart_product_id=4&product_parent_id=0

toad78

"I have checked off two 'Featured' products in VM 2.0 (Joomla 2.5)."

Yes.

ivus

Hi toad78,

i think you mean

Quote from: toad78 on July 19, 2012, 16:24:43 PM
"I have checked ON, two 'Featured' products in VM 2.0 (Joomla 2.5)."

hence my confusion.

Do you have a site link?

danCrookes

I have the same problem, i have 5 products checked but non will show, and when i look at the page with firebug it would appear the module isnt even being put into place, but if i change it from featured products to any of the other option the module then appears but still doesn't work properly as it just shows one product that which is always the same product no matter what i set the module to show.

The really odd part is i have a module above it that work fine showing the top sellers, but if i try to recreate this is wont work anymore!?!?!

please help! lol

BSSennenhonden

I'm having troubles with this module too. When using 'new products' in one module and using 'best sales' in another module, both show the same products. The one set to 'best sales' even shows products that haven't been sold! I had this problem in 2.0.8c en still have it in 2.0.8e. Any help, please?