News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with discount on total taxable

Started by dottwatson, July 15, 2012, 13:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dottwatson

Hi all,
I use Joomla 2.5.6 and VM 2.0.6
I can't do something that seemed simple: I want to apply a 20% discount on total taxable, if the total taxable exceed 20€.
Someone could help me?

Thank you!

John2400

Maybe this option,

To encourage people to buy and get over 20 euros - set a coupon up that says - orders over 20 pounds will receive a discount of 20% ? make the coupon permanent

or should your question say.   You would like to give customers a discount on the total bill of 20% if the customer is paying equal to or more that 20 euros in tax?

(bill +% tax = amount ) if tax amount >20 euros apply 20% discount on total.

dottwatson

Thank you John,
the second one.

I want to apply the discount to the current order, tax included.
eg: the customer buy for 20€ (25€ approx tax included), i want to apply 20% discount to 25€.

What should I do?

dottwatson

The total is 30€, but I wish it was 27 (30-10%).

John2400

I know you are using 2.0.6 - your answer maybe in 2.0.8 - as they have worked very hard to allow taxes to be applies to all areas of the cart - here is an image of the tax possibilities and the product area for taxes -

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dottwatson

dottwatson

I've installad the 2.0.8

I've set the discount of 15%

I set this tax on product configuration (in Tax field)

I don't find where set the total taxable (eg 25€, i want to apply this, only if the order exceed 25€)

dottwatson

Nobody knows the answer? :P
I think the problem is almost solved. The discount is applied but I would only apply ONLY if the total exceed 25€.

thanks for understanding