News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No payment selected

Started by paulhazell, July 16, 2012, 14:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulhazell

I've set up Paypal payment and also a pay in store option but no matter what i do when i get to checkout there is a message that says "no payment selected" and a link saying "select payment". When clicking this link i get a new page that says "We are sorry, no payment method matches the characteristics of your order. Please ."

I also have a shipping issue where if i have more than one option available it just defaults to the first one and won't allow the user to select an option but that's not as important as the payment issue at this time.

I have trawled the net to find a solution and i've been trying to fix this all day now and it's doing my head in.....surely i am missing something really simple! Help!

alatak

Hello

QuoteI've set up Paypal payment and also a pay in store option but no matter what i do when i get to checkout there is a message that says "no payment selected" and a link saying "select payment". When clicking this link i get a new page that says "We are sorry, no payment method matches the characteristics of your order. Please ."
usually when people have this problem, it is because they added restrictions on the payment: group restriction, or country restriction.

Nijssen

i have exact the similar problem.

i added a default payment method, only 1. But whatever order i make, the payment method is not selected. And i have set the 'Enable Automatic Selected Payment?'.

I have this problem on 2 websites. On 1 i installed vm 2.0.7.j and on the other i installed 2.0.8.e.

On the 2.0.8e versie i also get debug information while closing the order. on the 2.0.7j i dont get that...

What am i (we) missing here to get the payment fixed ?

please advise / help.

Best regards,

John