News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't process workflow, contact the shopowner. Status is

Started by mdart, July 13, 2012, 08:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdart

:(
I am using the Latest Virtuemart 2.08c and Joomla 2.5.6 My site is http://www.catsandcanines.com.au
I keep getting this error when I Confirm order. I still get the email sent to the shop owner and Customer.

The next question I would like to ask is how do I change the subject line on emails sent  from COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_

mdart

Just want to bump this to see if someone could help

cabelo

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. I cant find a solution, but in my case, the "warning" don't affect the puchase process. The only temporary "solution" is comment the line 698 at administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php

If you find other way to solve this, please post it.

Thanks

mdart

Sorry its taken a while to get back.
What was the actual line you commented out
my line 698 is "//vmdebug( 'updatestock qt :' , $quantity.' id :'.$productId);"

mdart

Quote from: mdart on September 21, 2012, 05:48:06 AM
Sorry its taken a while to get back.
What was the actual line you commented out
my line 698 is "//vmdebug( 'updatestock qt :' , $quantity.' id :'.$productId);"

Ok so I tried commenting this line and I still get the error message ,

jenkinhill

Are you still using 2.0.8c? That minor development version was buggy, suggest you move to 2.0.12 (or wait a couple of days for 2.0.12a)
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mdart

I have updated to 2.0.12 and still get the same error.

jenkinhill

Check if stock control is working OK. If so and all works OK then in 2.0.12 you could comment out the line:

vmError('The workflow for '.$newState.' or  '.$oldState.' is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged','Can\'t process workflow, contact the shopowner. Status is'.$newState);
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mdart

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
So happy finally got rid of that message thanks heaps thankyou jenkinhill .

Germanocana

Hello
It is a pleasure
I would greatly appreciate if someone explains how to make the process ( procedure) "comment out lines " to delete the message that opened this post. I know this is an old post, sorry, but I have the same problem VM2.018.
Thank you very much,
Germán

amal

This is an old post but I thought it would be better if I continued it rather than creating a new.

I have created an eshop with the latest vm 2.0.20b.
I am using a custom delta pay plugin to checkout using delta pay secure gateway.
I create a test order and I checkout. It the redirects me to the delta pay site to process the payment. So far so good.
If I then cancel the payment (or give false credit card data) it redirects me to me eshop BUT with the error:
"Can't process workflow, contact the shopowner. Status is "

When you go to see the order in the back end it is left as "Pending" and not "cancelled" (due to the payment plugin settings) and it states as status:
"COM_VIRTUEMART_UNKNOWN_ORDER_STATUS"

Then I try to cancel (manually) this order and it gives me an error:
"vmError: The workflow for X or 2 is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged"

The order is set to cancelled but the the booked quantity is not reduced.

1. I have checked the order statuses (BE and database) and they seem OK. (there is a cancelled order status with code X and stock handling Is available)
2. I have deleted and made a new cancelled order status with exactly the same setting as the original.
3. I have reinstalled AIO

I have searched everything and I cannot find a solution. The eshop has to be up very soon and I am in great need of fixing the problem.

Milbo

Check your orderstatus table, somehwere it has a 2 for orderstatus except a letter. Or maybe it is a wrong writtne/configured 3rd party?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

amal

Thanks Milbo,
I checked the order status table and I see only the single letter status code.
It is probably the fault of a problematic payment plugin but unfortunately at the time it's developer isn't of much help.

Since I am trying to find the possible causes , let me ask you one more question:
2 is the ID of the cancelled order status. Could it be that the payment plugin is sending both the ID (2) and the code (X) and thus virtuemart states as an error that one or the other is unknown?