News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

USPS Plugin Problems

Started by speedpacer, July 12, 2012, 13:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedpacer

I've tried everything and I still get "We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order."  I have version 1.7 of the plugin and have recently upgraded to VM 2.0.8c, which solved some problems I was having with custom fields.

I've tried all Domestic Service Options, have both shipping/billing addresses, tried normal/large, have no shopping groups, tried send dimensions, machinable packages, but nothing seems to work.  I only have one product and one shipping method defined.

alatak

Hello,

Do you have weigth on your products?
Send me an email with an admin account, i will check.

orchardwhite

I have the exact same versions and the exact same problem.  UPS works fine, but USPS does not.  I have tried every combination possible and nothing is working.  Yes my products have all weight and dimensions.

alatak

Hello,

Ok then please send me an admin account and i will have a look.

jbenes

Please let me know if you come up with a way to fix this as I am having the same problem with the UPS plugin.

speedpacer

Hi, I've sent you my admin login information... did you get my email?  If the UPS module is working, is it possible to exchange it?  This is the only thing holding me back from launching the site and earning revenue right now. 

speedpacer

Okay, I've gotten rid of this error but I just got back from the Post Office with my two products, one is a 12"x18" aluminum sign and the other is a Pet ID tag.  They quoted me $8.20 on the sign to ship across the United States and $1.50 for the Pet ID Tag if I shipped them 1st Class, but I can't even get First Class to show up in my available shipping options...

BUCS2424

alatak - let me know if you can help me as well.... I just bought the plug in and now looking around and seeing all these issues... Im not sure what to think...  Please respond... I cant understand anything on the site because of the language Thanks...

alatak

Hello,

Yes of course i can help you .

perlarenee

I'm having similar issues...if you could post some typical mistakes that cause it this type of thing it might help

alatak

Hello

The usual mistakes are the following:
- a value has been filled in for the proxy server parameter. Remove it.
- no weigth has been entered for the products.

If this is not the case, you can try to do the following:
- Select all the services, and see which service is returned. May be the service that you have previously selected is not returned.

Note that the maximum weight is 70lbs for most of the services (Domestic Rates)
For the first class services Postcard, the maximum weight is 3.5 oz.

For the first class services Postcard, the maximum weith is 3.5 oz.
For all others 1rst class services the maximum weight is 13 oz.

If all those tips did not help you, you can send me a PM.